This figure illustrates the sectoral GHG emissions linked to Shelter and Access – actual emission in 2014 and scenario results for 2050.
- The left vertical axis of the Sankey diagram shows emissions linked of functionalities dis-aggregated by categories to provide the functionalities
- The flows represent the emissions connected to these satisfiers,
- Direct emissions
- Indirect emissions along the whole production chain
- Investment related emissions
- The right vertical axis of the Sankey shows UNFCCC Emission Inventory sectors
- One can choose between the two years “2014” and “2050”.
- 2014 represents the actual emissions in 2014 linked to the “satisfiers” (see Sommer et al., 2021; WIFO Working Paper 635)
- 2050 shows the change of emission flows in the year 2050 based on the sce-nario simulations developed in Econ-Trans (see Bachner et al., 2021; WIFO Working Paper 636)